Based in Athens, Greece
Albert Wilde: The Quantum P.I. is a comedy game, a genre-bending noirish sci-fi mystery set in a fictional version of New York in the 1930’s featuring atmospheric black & white vintage visuals, loveable anthropomorphic characters, and at least one joke about cat nipples (they have six!).
A freakish corpse, a pissed-off bookie, a wormhole to another reality, it’s just another day in the office for Albert Wilde, feline private eye.
Players must talk, walk, climb, and puzzle their way through a murder mystery that’s messier than a fresh hairball, in this hilarious zoological tribute to the golden age of noir.
- Vintage visuals inspired by 1930’s cinema: 4:3 aspect ratio, black and white colours, and a world of light and shadow.
- A lighthearted genre-bending mystery from the team behind relaxing puzzler ‘Reky’, written with the support from renowned narrative design company Talespinners.
- Navigate different dialogue options, and peel back the layers of a mind-bending mystery.
- Loveable anthropomorphic characters of all stripes, brought to life with collage animation and non-human “voice” acting.
- A captivating voice over and atmospheric music, to get you right into the noir mood!
Official Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Code Request Form
beyondthosehills is a games production studio located in Athens, Greece. Co-founded by Maria Aloupi and Andreas Diktyopoulos, they’re a diverse team of developers, musicians, artists, producers and curators focused on bringing their unique talents to the gaming world. Their previous projects include quirky adventure The Minims and puzzle game Reky, which was featured by Apple as an “Incredible Indie”, and won a prize (merit) at #EBGE2020 awards.
More information on beyondthosehills, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Albert Wilde: Quantum P.I. Credits
Story, Creative and Art Director, Game and Narrative Designer, Developer, Game Producer, Music
Narrative Designer, Game Producer, Music
Juan H. Barreda
Graphic and Level Designer
Michelle Clough [Talespinners Studio]
Writing, Narrative Design
Additional Programming, Game Designer
Sound Designer, Casting
Voice of Albert
Future Friends Games